Mascarpone & Lime Torte
- 200g crushed ginger nut biscuits
- 50g melted butter
- 2 x 250g tubs mascarpone cheese
- 40g icing sugar (sifted)
- Finely grated zest and juice of 3 limes
1. Mix together the crushed biscuits and melted butter and press into the base of a 18cm spring sided or loose bottomed cake tin. Don’t press down too hard.
2. Place the mascarpone, icing sugar, lime zest and juice in a bowl and beat together. Spread over the biscuit base. Chill for 30 minutes.
3. Decorate with raspberries (or even raspberry coulis!)