Linguine with lemon, garlic and thyme mushrooms.
- 110g chestnut mushrooms
- 3 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- 1 tsp maldon salt (or 1/2 tsp table salt)
- 1/2 small clove garlic crushed
- zest and juice of 1/2 a lemon
- 2 sprigs fresh thyme (leaves stripped off)
- 250g linguine
- 1/2 a bunch of fresh parsley chopped
- 1-2 tbsp freshly grated Parmesan cheese (or to taste)
- freshly ground black pepper
1. Slice the mushrooms finely, and put in a large bowl with the oil, salt, crushed garlic, lemon juice and zest, and thyme leaves.
2. Cook the pasta according to packet instructions and drain loosely, retaining some water. Quickly put the drained pasta into the bowl with the mushroom mixture.
3. Toss everything together well, then add the chopped parsley, grated cheese and pepper to taste, before tossing again.
4. Serve and enjoy!