This makes quite a few so make sure you are hungry!
- 200g self raising flour
- 1 1/2 tsp baking powder
- 1 tbsp golden caster sugar
- 3 large eggs
- 25g melted butter plus extra for cooking
- 200ml milk
1. Mix the self raising flour, baking powder, caster sugar and a pinch of salt in a large mixing bowl.
2. Create a well in the centre then add the milk, melted butter and eggs.
3. Whisk together until smooth.
4. Heat a knob of butter in a frying pan. Once frothy, pour in a roundof the pancake batter (approx 8cm wide).
5. Cook pancake on one side for 1-2 mins or until lots of tiny little bubbles appear on the surface. Flip the pancake over and cook for a minute on the other side.
6. Repeat until the batter is used up.
7. Serve alongside your favourite toppings and tuck in!